25 May 2012
Exhibitions Exhibition Account Executive
An exciting commercial role has become available on one of our client’s premiere shows and are now looking for an exceptional and intelligent commercial professional to support and drive further revenue growth. If you have a proven record of exceeding sales targets and strong client relationship management skills this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will be motivated by taking ownership of projects, providing excellent customer ROI, developing new revenue streams and achieving sales targets. They will be in a great position to take advantage of career development opportunities within the company’s Events Team.
The successful candidate must be a keen team player, motivated and committed to the overall exhibitor / sponsor experience.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• To take responsibility for achieving annual revenue targets for exhibition and sponsorship sales on the event through a combination of account management and new business development
• To achieve KPI’s including face to face meetings and call levels (minimum of 1 hour 30 mins talk time per day and/or 6 face to face meetings per week)
• To develop new business accounts (including FTSE 100 companies), prospecting and sending proposals to at least 5 new clients per week
• To build enduring relationships with key accounts with a strong emphasis on repeat business
• To work closely with other teams including marketing and operations to ensure sponsorship delivery and exceptional customer value
• To develop a thorough understanding of the interior design sector
• To accurately forecast current and future revenue positions
• Ensure the CRM and accounting system is always accurate and up to date
• Contribute to post-show report and debrief meetings
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience of selling to senior decision makers ideally from blue chip or FTSE 100 companies (CEO, MD, senior directors)
• Exceptional telesales skills and face to face sales experience
• A history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Well developed questioning and probing skills with an analytical approach enabling the interpretation of answers.
• A proven record of developing new business accounts (knowledge of the interior design industry preferred)
• Articulate, with the ability to show how the capabilities of Interiors UK align with the needs of the client.
• Working experience of effective project management from delivering previous sales packages
• A proven record of delivering sponsorship/exhibition packages
• Understanding of event cycles and working with marketing and logistics functions
• Ability to self-manage
How to Apply
Contact Ian on 07789 672723
251 total views, 2 today